AaronWoolalaGlow

Thursday, April 5, 2007

What do you know about me?~

Sweet~
Was tagged.
By whom? Feon lah~
Thanks to Pinksterz who brought it up in the first place. lol~

Alright, I'm not quite back yet, but hey, tags like this sort are rather easy and so, yeah I'll do the tag.
Topic be - 5ive things you don't know about me.

Alright~
Where to start?
Hmmm.........

Number one:
Ask anyone who know little about me, or even a few of my group of friends, and they might come up with comments like how quiet a person I am. No I'm not~ I'm not a quiet person at all. At home, I'm the noisiest there could be. My sister even regarded me as a "sampat" person, being totally "sampat" when I'm at home, always making noises and acting like a clown.

Number two:
I can easily skip a night's sleep. I've tried staying awake for over 50 hours and still feel okay. But I fall asleep during classroom lectures easily, no matter how fresh I am, because classes are freaking boring. Really they are so freaking boring lest they could put the wildest animal to rest without tranquilizers.

Number three:
My voice is better and I can sing higher keys during the night. I think it's not just me though. Perhaps it's about the temperature? Try yours and let me know what you think. lol~

Number four:
At one point of my life, I thought that, maybe this "destiny" of mine, wasn't really my thing, and which diverted my attention to something else - Business marketing, business this, business that, business.... and what not. Then after some serious struggling during my first few semesters in TAR College, I realized that, "hey~ I'm not doing what I should. This isn't right!"
I withdrew from TARC next, looked around for details on how to get courses like Audio Engineering, Event Organizing, and what not. Well, turned out that all are tough-to-get-job kind of courses. I slapped myself for not thinking things through before I step out of secondary school. And finally, end up doing American Degree Program in Stamford College PJ, major in Mass Comm.
Eh~ What's the topic again?

Number five:
What's more? Hmmm~
You know, there's this quote from someone, which I obviously don't remember who, saying - Be everything in something, and something in everything else. Me, I'm just something in something, and nothing in everything else. lol~
At least I get used to things easily. It helps in many ways.
Come to think of it, the very few things I can really count on are my musical intelligence and common sense. Freaking sad.
But hey, I learned music (officially) for 10 years, and music's been something important to me. And well, I never really stop learning when I stopped. lol~ I still practice on my own, do my own songs and so.

Like, that's not quite what I thought I'd write when I first started this tag.
Still, that wraps it up. Yeah, any more and I'll have to dig into really personal stuff.
And someone told me that I always regard myself as someone useless, making everyone else think that I'm down or suffering from depression. Well, I only say things like that when I'm online. And if you ask me, naturally, I'll tell you it's my nature.

It's really early in the morning now and no I don't plan on skipping another night's sleep.

Before I end, I have to tag someone, but still I have no one to tag~
So I'll drop the tagging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!