AaronWoolalaGlow

Friday, April 17, 2009

Where They Live

I'm updating again. Rare huh? lol~ More Cambodia photos.

_DSC9925
Can you guess where this is?
Yes? No?
This is the largest lake in Southeast Asia - Tonle Sap.
This is how the dry season looks like, imagine when it's wet.

_DSC9956

_DSC9972

_DSC9943

Them kids are cute, but they were asking for money as they posed for the camera. I didn't give them any money though. The tour guide told us not to, because if we gave the kids money, they won't go to school, and will spend all their time asking for money. Good point, but I feel sad for them, I think.

_DSC9981
Last one, a happy photo. Koreans I think, funny people. Gave us the V sign, so we blasted our cameras at them.

Now now, when will the next update be? lol~

AaronWoolala~

1 comment:

Lasker said...

Nice pics. Tonle Sap .. largest in SEA is correct as proven just now .. hahahaha.

But if this is only in SEA, the largest will be mind boggling. swt

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!