AaronWoolalaGlow

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Aaron @ Alpha

Went to Mid Valley on Friday. Met up with HungWei, and our main purpose, was to check out the Sony Alpha Roadshow. And I unexpectedly, bumped into Ricky, and so he tagged along. Well, before anything happened, we went to eat, since it was lunch time.

Ate at some noodle house, I forgot what's the shop called.

IMG_2657
Sze Chuan Noodle Soup


IMG_2661
Seafood Macaroni


IMG_2663
Thai Style Tofu

And then, the Sony Alpha Roadshow!

IMG_2671
I need 11-18mm lens man.


IMG_2668
HungWei in action!


IMG_2667
There weren't a lot of people, yet.


A200 04
Sony Alpha200! And me, playing with it.

More surprises coming soon!
Hehehehe~

Woolala~

7 comments:

SilverIsle said...

Don't play liao. Buy only lar. =P

Lasker said...

Woooo ...
Ya ya .. 'surprise' coming soon :P

Those in ShoutOut dah know already .. hee hee hee.

AaronWoolala said...

SilverIsle:
Hahahaha~ Shhhhhh...

Lasker:
ShoutOut spread news so fast can! lol~

RuRu Jane~ said...

hahahaha... wooooooooooooooo!!! SURPRISE!!! :D:D

Anonymous said...

Woooo....food p0rn and gadgets! Aaron really knows how to cater for audience from all walks of life! Of course I'm here for the food p0rn!!

Anonymous said...

spotted myself in 4th pic!

AaronWoolala said...

Jane:
Yes :P

Bell:
Yeah ka? Wow! :D Hahahhaa thanks for your support my friend! :)

Munster:
Warao 4th pic so small how you spot? Hahahaha~

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!