AaronWoolalaGlow

Monday, August 24, 2009

Off To Malacca

My parents are now home, having a break from their work in Papua New Guinea. This time instead of hanging around at home, they want to go somewhere and spend some family fun time with my sister and I. So yes, we are going to Malacca, and coming back on Wednesday.


And so, my next update will be on Wednesday or Thursday. I didn't expect this trip, so I didn't prepare a blog-post beforehand. I don't do scheduled posting, it kind of feels wrong to me. But anyway, will return with photos of Malacca. Not any famous historical spots, but the beach resort.


Cheers!
AaronWoolala

6 comments:

Hugo Lim said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooolalah! beach!

Unknown said...

tanneddddddd

FC said...

whalao... Melacca twice in a month @_@ Thankieeew for still going last Saturday!!

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy malacca! =D

kenwooi.com

Sue Lin said...

Wednesday or Thursday? Its over a month d! Hahah

Blogspot does scheduled posting?

Sue Lin said...

Oi, not yet come back ar? Sudah 2 bulan!

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!