AaronWoolalaGlow

Monday, February 18, 2008

Penang Makan/Photo-shoot Trip, End.

Last of Canon PowerShot A570IS photos. After this, I'll be posting photos taken using Sony Alpha200. Yes, it's a new toy I got. Have been playing with it for a while now. Anyway, let's get to the photos, still with Penang.

IMG_3189
Big-white Building

I don't know what's it called, but it's right next to the fort, park, and sea. And uh, it was an extremely sunny day, but the photo looks dark, because I wanted it to look dark. But then the shadows, hmmm...

IMG_3197
An Old Fire Hydrant

I suppose it still works? We don't get to see this kind around Port Klang.

IMG_3181
An Insect

Uh, no I don't know what type of insect is this. A beetle? A tick? But ticks are arthropods, and arthropods are eight-legged. Anyway, it was rather cute, reacted to my movements. Ignore the rubbish OK.

IMG_3190
Penang Trees?


IMG_3194
Under the Penang Tree

Firewire posing. Was he trying to become a new God?

IMG_3204
I forgot what's this called, but I like the sky.


IMG_3206
Last photo I took in Penang, Gurney Plaza's stairway.


OK! That's it for this post. It's been a while since I last wrote a wordy post. Hmmm...

Woolala~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like that monument thing by the sea too... looks really nice with the blur sky too! Lucky it was a nice day out!!

Anonymous said...

wow you got pretty pictures here. Nice work!

AaronWoolala said...

Bell:
uh huh! It's always nice with me around. LOL~

Tipsy Tips:
Wow thanks! :)

Rycerain said...

I loooove the last pic! the stairway...
maybe u can consider being a freelance photographer? :P

AaronWoolala said...

Rycerain:
Yo! Long time no see!
Yeah I should be doing photo-related stuff soon. lol~ Thanks for supporting! :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!