AaronWoolalaGlow

Friday, March 7, 2008

Banana Eaters

Yo! Back again. It's been a rather busy week for me. I have been working on the crap zone of my house, cleaning up the place again, and painting the house all over. Anyway, continuing with the Semenyih visit, this time we have monkeys.

DSC03711
DSC03917
DSC03916
DSC03918

Supposedly a notorious bunch. Known to grab stuffs from people, snatch bags, which is quite a big headache. But when we got near to them, they fled. My guess is that they were afraid of us, because we were all holding DSLR-cameras. Maybe they thought we were holding guns.

End of post.
Woolala~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All monkeys are evil!!! >_<

Chee Ching said...

MONKEYS AR!
I HAVE DEEP GRUDGE AGAINST THEMMMM!

JJ Jason said...

I feel like jump into the water!!!!
OMG!!!!!

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!