AaronWoolalaGlow

Monday, March 3, 2008

Deep In Greens

It's Monday and feeling a little blue. My father has left home for work, so the house is quiet all over again. Anyway, more photos of Semenyih.

DSC03856

We went into some forest, I don't remember the name. Well, here comes the photos.

DSC03857

There were all kinds of weird plants that I've never seen. Too bad most of the animals are either hiding or camouflaging.

DSC03791

There's a frog in the photo. Uh, I'm sure you can see it. It's not that hidden.

DSC03906

This is supposedly some kind of flying lizard. The black thing under its neck can expand, like wings? Of course, they don't actually fly.

Those are camouflage cases. Hiding cases, well, maybe in their nest?

DSC03733

A bird nest with no sign of birds. Maybe they were out for food.

Some plants are just hairy.

DSC03732

I wonder what are the functions of the hair.

DSC03873

End of post.

I'm still learning a lot about photography. And I've been thinking about this blog.
Should I continue posting a lot of photos, or should I write more? Hmmm...
Anyway, thank you readers.
Woolala~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got very good eye sight man. It was so hard for me to spot them..lolz.

Anyhow, blog for me is like a diary so just put whatever you like...lolz. I personaly like to see photos more than words

Liagiba-Abigail said...

the furry plants is meant to make u itch if you touch it!

Chee Ching said...

More pictures. XD But can smaller the size a lil bit ar? XD

AaronWoolala said...

Fattien:
Thanks man. They weren't easy to spot, but yeah my eyes sharp. XD
I suppose I will do as I wish. Hahaha~

Abigail:
I touched them, but tarak itch wor?

Chingy:
Yes thank you for the feedback! :D

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Again! Haha! I didn't see the frog tho... >_<

Anonymous said...

oops! Never mind. I see froggy. the photo didn't load. :P *paiseh*

aL said...

sukak your 1st pic! :)))

AaronWoolala said...

Bell:
Hahaha thanks :)

aL:
Ya that tree was huge! lol~ Thanks :)

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!