AaronWoolalaGlow

Friday, March 28, 2008

Still Shouting at Genting

College started, and I'm going to college to study, and like any other students, I'm busy with assignments. Of course, first week is still fine. But I don't have enough time for everything, so updates were being delayed.

DSC04652

Continuing, this round, more photos on Shouters at Genting Highland.

DSC04661
DSC04673
DSC04679

I still suck in portraiture. Maybe I should find a model and experiment with thousands of shots before I actually learn something. Also, I need an external flash unit.

DSC04756
DSC04748

Firewire suddenly became quiet. I suppose he was thinking about something, or rather, someone?

DSC04758
DSC04763
So deeply in thoughts, must be someone special.

DSC04772
DSC04793
Nice expression on Firewire's face. I tried imitating, but failed.

DSC04823
Somehow, Firewire became the spotlight in this post.


DSC04853
Can you spot the Shouters?

Next up, Genting or Kanching? Hmmm...
Woolala~

7 comments:

Satkuru said...

i have spotted myself :P nice shot ler. :D

AaronWoolala said...

Satkuru:
Oh yeah cool~ :D Ya nice shot lol~ Next round please USE your camera la, so kesian your camera hiding only~ lol~

SaeWei said...

Hahaha.. Satkuru was busy with something else in that trip mah..Where got mood to take photos jek XD

Wondering what FW was thinking of too... Hmmmmm..lol

SilverIsle said...

LOLz. Who is he thinking har? You know or not har AA? XD

And that's a very unique composition you have there in the last photo! Hehe.

AaronWoolala said...

Saewei:
Oh busy about what? XD
Fire was thinking about... :X lol~

Silverisle:
I think I know, but cannot say XD
Oh yeah I suddenly thought of that angle, lol~ I hope you like it.

kyliemc said...

whoa..the last pic abgle is so cool la..but kinda scary too coz people flying above your head

AaronWoolala said...

Kylie:
Nice ler~ Not scary ar! They were swinging very high up lol~

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!