AaronWoolalaGlow

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Happy Ending?

The General Election 2008 ended, and the results were rather surprising. A happy ending? Or Not? However, as much as I would like to discuss about the matter, I shouldn't. After all, this blog is not about politics.

So, about this update... It seems the Semenyih Trip post is taking too long to finish. So I've decided that this will be the final post on the Semenyih Trip. Yeah, the end.

DSC03764

I find this tree rather special. There is another plant climbing up its trunk. Plants are always competing for food, water and sunlight. Roots dig deep, trunks grow tall. lol~

Next, waterfalls. I'm not really good at shooting waterfalls, plus I don't have a tripod, and I'm too lazy to use Eugene's tripod. So, the longest I could do was one to two second exposure time.

DSC03755
DSC03802
DSC03845
Does the water look like it's really cold? Yes? No? Compare these with the one below.


DSC03839

Do you see the difference? This shot was taken with a shorter exposure time. Ah well, I'm sure that you'd understand. If you don't anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos.

And finally, the people who made this trip happen.

DSC03759
Eugene, crouching with style.


semenyih05
Fattien, pointing at a certain something.

Don't know what is he pointing at in the photo, so I put my blog name there, promote a bit. lol~ By the way, this photo was shot and edited by Eugene.

semenyih06
Me, myself and I.

Oh and my baby DSLR-camera, appearing in my own blog for the first time. So, this shot is obviously not taken by me. Thanks Eugene!

semenyih02
A group photo to end the post. Again, photo by Eugene. The rest of us are holding our cameras in the photo, right?


The trip was fun, I learned and experienced a lot, much thanks to these guys. After all, it was only my first, true photo-shoot session with a DSLR-camera. I'm looking forward to more photo-shoot sessions! More! More!! I want MORE!!!
*ehem*
Woolala~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos! Awesome photo shoot! Looking forward to more stuff from you! ^_^

carmenata said...

the trademark eyebrow move again! haha.

kyliemc said...

whoa.... i presume more and more pics from u already

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Babe Erica ♥ said...

hey,aaron..
i like the 2nd picture!
so cool!~~
almost in love with al your shot.
you are a good photographer =)
im telling you the truth. yea!
that's all.

keep taking lotsa pictures! and GAMBATEH!

AaronWoolala said...

Bell:
You've always been so supportive. :) Thanks a lot!

Carmen:
It's only natural. lol~

Kyliemc:
Oh yeah more to come! :D

Webcam:
Oh cool thanks! :D

Erica:
oh wow thanks a lot! Hahaha~ Yes I will never stop taking photos! :)

Anonymous said...

aaronwoolala.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading aaronwoolala.blogspot.com every day.
payday advance
bad credit loans

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!