AaronWoolalaGlow

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Err.. Desktop?

I got tagged by Criz. Gee~ I thought I stated at my profile that I no longer do tags? But never mind. Since this one is quite simple. All I have to do is post up the view of my desktop. So, there you go.

desktop view (480 x 300)
So plain can!

I... Don't think there's any story behind this wallpaper. Haha~ I use this because I want my blog to look err, cold? This one is supposed to be some icy-explosion thing. I guess that means I'm still not that grown up, huh?

And who am I going to tag? Hmmm~
I tag all the shouters can? Hahaha~ I want to know how your desktop looks like. Hehe~
Jeannie
ItchyHandseng
Iwan
Minny
Pauline

And who else wants to be tagged? Just tell me, I'll place your link here. Haha~

[TAG STARTS HERE]

My Desktop Free View Instruction:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.
You can do a screen capture by:

[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).

[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).

[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

List of those who participated in the tag and place your link below:
- iRonnie
- skippyheart
- thesserie
- domlawrenceosb
- sasha-says
- maiylah’s snippets
- My Memoirs
- AniqueAnik
- Criz’s Sanctuary
- AaronWoolala

[TAG ENDS HERE]

2 comments:

Jason Leingod said...

looks like all desktop also got the famous blueserver shortcut... lol

AaronWoolala said...

No that's not the blueserver shortcut. I don't play blueserver. Haha~

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!