AaronWoolalaGlow

Friday, December 14, 2007

Here I come, again!

I'm supposed to post about the 2nd part of the Penang trip, but I have a more important announcement to make.

I'm going to Penang again!

Starting Friday, until Sunday night. Why am I going to Penang again? To meet up with more Shouters, and a special occasion, ShoutOut's Year End Barbecue Party. It's held at the beach, so I don't want to miss this!

IMG_1696.jpg
Here I come, again!


Will update a long post when I'm back at Port Klang.
Woolala~

3 comments:

Chuckie Cotton said...

Nice Shot!

Unknown said...

You must really love Penang huh? Haha! Lucky la you... get to go whenever... *envious*

AaronWoolala said...

CharlesKey:
You really think so? :D Thanks!

Bell:
Eh, come back to Malaysia for some time. Hahaha~

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!