AaronWoolalaGlow

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Penang, The End

Last of Penang trip! Very slow updates, I know. I've been busy traveling. Anyway, this post mainly photos. Well, begin!

DSC09389 1
First thing in the morning!

Yes, went to a food place for breakfast, don't remember the name of the place. Took photos around before food arrived. And once the food is in front of us, we didn't eat immediately. We are bloggers alright, we took photos.

IMG_1811
Very nice, Pork Rolls?


IMG_1812
Loh Mee

And then we headed to a Temple, just across the street.

IMG_1823
The Temple was crowded.

We took a lot of photos of people releasing birds, mine wasn't taken from a good angle, so, many shots appeared rather confusing. Therefore, I'm not going to post them up.

Next! More food!

IMG_1842
Auntie also posing!


IMG_1850
Fish-ball & Hor Fun


DSC_9441
Played posing outside the shop.

And then we headed to Khoo Kongsi for more photo-shooting.

IMG_1862
They were experimenting with their cameras.


IMG_1870
Khoo Kongsi's main building.


IMG_1888
Old time signs, very nice.


DSC_9479
Super Posers


IMG_1901
Inside the hall.


IMG_1897
Interesting wall-art. Look like guardians to me.


IMG_1906
Behind-the-scene shot.

Yeah we took more photos behind the hall. After that, we left the place to look for a drink or something to cool us down.

IMG_1921
Found this place - Takku Ice Cafe


IMG_1919
The interior is quite nice.


IMG_1915
Mango & mixed fruits.

Not the best one I've tried, but it's nice. Especially when the day is so hot, anything goes!

After that, we headed back to Ahlok's place to prepare for dinner with Shouters. Of course, we didn't go directly to the dinner place, we did more photo-shooting first. But I don't think I'm going to post up those shots, too many photos in this post already.

IMG_1945
QEII Penang


And then dinner at "Big Tree Leg". That's direct translation from Chinese. It really means Under The Tree. So, Under The Tree Restaurant?

DSC09681
Group photo with Shouters and friends.

And then we had to run to the Ferry and Train Station, because we were late. We feared that we might lose the train. But the train was late! So, we took photos, again.

DSC09694
Final photo before heading home!

Do I miss Penang? Hmmm...

Woolala~

7 comments:

Nick Chan said...

hey aaron, fish ball hor fun is actually call koay teow thng in penang. it's thiner than hor fun a bit.

Chee Ching said...

Wah; reading this post at this time, omg, hungry =(

Anw, really wanna try the mango ice thingy! XD

AaronWoolala said...

Nicholas Chan:
Yeah I know, that's the Hokkien way of calling it. Hahaha.. Thanks though. :)

Chingy:
Hungry meh? lol~ I now know how to take food pics, at least better than how I used to do. Hahaha.
Yeah go try it, plan another Penang trip or something. LOL~

SilverIsle said...

You don't miss Penang meh? Hmm... =P

CRIZ LAI said...

Adui... so much food you have taken and did you put on weight?? I'm glad you love Penang. Hope to see you more often.

Anyway, thanks for being around always during 2007. Happy 2008 and may your life be filled with lots of love, joy, happiness, health, wealth and success for the new year and many years to come.

http://www.crizlai.com/

9PEK9BO said...

Nice Pics of Penang! BTW, did u try the LOR MEE at the corner coffee shop next to the Goddess of Mercy Temple? It's good man!

AaronWoolala said...

Silverisle:
It depends :D

Criz Lai:
Yes man I like Penang. :D no I lost weight instead. Hahaha~

Ernst:
Yes I think I did! I took photos! :D

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!