AaronWoolalaGlow

Friday, July 6, 2007

Come another day when bloggers meet with more bloggers~

Calling out to Malaysian bloggers!
Well, nothing much for me to say. I'm not one of the organizers, I don't know Elaine personally, and I'm still figuring out the way to get there.
Wait, you don't know what I'm talking about?
Check out the banner or flyer or anything you wish to call it, below.

Malaysian Blogger Day!
Whoa! So many gathering these days!

Well I think I'm going. Yeah thanks to Cedric who reminded me, or I would have forget about the whole thing.

So, anyone else going? Anyone from Klang? Maybe just one?

9 comments:

février said...

lol "Real malaysian bloggers" ? if not real then what?

food need to pay ka =P

AaronWoolala said...

bevE
Not real, must do strip dance! LOL~
Written there, free drinks & food. You can pay to me if you want, though.

Anonymous said...

hahaha.... the "real" thing is funny.. i was also wondering about it before i read Beve comment... however i wanna go la.. but i'm in Penang .. haiz.. so sad

Anonymous said...

Long time didn't see u Aaron. How are you?
Wow another Bloggers Meeting? Real Malaysian? Come on... :D

Anonymous said...

If no frienster blog kenot go ar?

Iwan said...

wah!!so gatal ar.. strip dance?? hahaha!!

hmmm.. sadly, these outings/ gatherings is applicable to malaysian bloggers jer..

sigh...

AaronWoolala said...

Dragon Head
That was how I felt about the Penang's gathering! LOL~

papajoneh
I'm not so fine. LOL~ Yah that Elaine lor. -__-

AceOne118
No need friendster lah. It's just a cafe. Go makan-makan meet nia.

Iwan Sanchez
Eh, you don't have to do. I don't wanna see you strip. LOL~
SG also got gathering right?

Angeline Choo said...

but im not adverlets member wor..

AaronWoolala said...

Not member also can join! Go to Elaine's page and give her your name and link. :)

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!