AaronWoolalaGlow

Friday, April 6, 2007

Did some research on a certain date~

Well this post is really a short one, just to explain about how the date of Ching Beng work.
I said that Ching Beng is supposedly on the 18th of the third month in the Lunar calendar - here.

Well no it's not.
Ching Beng is always 100 days after "Dong Tze".
And after calculating a little, yeah.

Also, because the calendar that we have now is much more precise and accurate compared to those of others, Ching Beng is usually around the first week of April, while "Dong Tze" is most of the time on the 22nd of December.

Off I go~

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!