AaronWoolalaGlow

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

MY List~

”My
Know anything about that image?
The very big MY List words?
And what's this MY List about?
MY stands for Malaysia and so MY List is Malaysia's List. List of what?! List of bloggers lah!~

MY List stands for the giving hearted and goodwill of Malaysians to help one another and also most definitely for the Malaysian Boleh! spirit in the great big world of blogsphere! - Said Daryl.

According to 5Xmom, it's pretty much about creating a list of Malaysian bloggers and people who blog about things (anything interesting) in Malaysia. Then again, we want the list to be as long as possible.

Why the MY List? Because by joining, your blog can achieve a greater rank. Just what sort of rank? Technorati Rank of Malaysian Blogs man! Tell me, is this not a good chance for us to improve our pagerank?
Now, who can participate?
Any Malaysian bloggers (wherever you may be at, so long you're a Malaysian)
Also non-Malaysians, who blog about things you can find in Malaysia (events, food, places, and what not).

Wait no more! This deal ends on the 31st of May 2007.

Find out how to participate! Click - Here.

”My

My List Participants

Ah Ling's blog
Memoirs.:*CRoSs mY hE@Rt
~WoOLaLA~
vivivava Design
My Mothering Corner
Shoppingmum’s Home Office
My Filling Station
Shopping Mum
All about Beauty
Shoppingmum and Kids
datotalrandommessy.grey
Notes from my heart
Joy Montessori
wahlau's online hut
Cedric’s Asylum
mott’s mutterings
Just My Thoughts
delephant
Incoherent Ramblings
HOT STUFF
Make Money Online with Malaysia Love AGLOCO
MONTESSORIMUM.COM
Funky Cookies
Earn Money Blogging
PabloPabla's Whatever
Make Money with Blogging
Paris Beaverbanks
Free Links Giveaway
Free Blogger Templates
Blogsreview.Net
Making a Living
5xmom
How to be a Better Blogger
My Women Stuff
Hochiak! Delicious Asian Food
Best Recipes
Champagne Tastes on a Beer Budget
Daryl's Discovery Journey
The fluff must go somewhere

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post Aaron! One of the better ones I've read thus far! Thanks again dude for your support!

Cheers!
Daryl

AaronWoolala said...

Oh?
It's really rather short and straight to the point. lol~
Thank you too!

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Note

Please take note that, whatever be my topic, I mean no offense.
All are plain thoughts that crossed my mind.
And err, no human beings or animals were harmed in the process of making this blog. Peace to the world!